This small 35-acre lake is primarily surrounded by residential homes.
Twin Lake lies primarily in Little Canada and is a small and relatively deep landlocked lake with no primary surface outlet; a high water level overflow discharges to Gervais Creek. There is no public access to Twin Lake, which is primarily used for canoeing, wildlife habitat, viewing, occasional jet skiing and fishing.
- Tributary area: 192 acres
- Downstream waterbody: Gervais Creek
- DNR code: 62‑0039P (click for LakeFinder data)
- Surface area: 35.5 acres
- Maximum depth: 33 feet
- MPCA designations: Deep lake
- Accountable municipalities: Little Canada, Vadnais Heights, Ramsey County
- Nutrient water quality classification: Stable
The following graphs show the growing season average measurements in Twin Lake for chlorophyll-a, total phosphorus and secchi transparency. Twin Lake is sampled for water quality parameters every two weeks from May through September.