This 75-acre lake is surrounded entirely by private property in Vadnais Heights.
Willow Lake is located north of Interstate 694 and west of Highway 61 in the city of Vadnais Heights. It is a tributary to Willow Creek. The lake is entirely surrounded by private land with no public access. The current landowner is H.B. Fuller Company.
- Tributary area: 2,923 acres
- Downstream waterbody: Kohlman Lake
- DNR code: 62‑0040P (click for LakeFinder data)
- Surface area: 75 acres
- Maximum depth: 6 feet
- MPCA designations: Shallow lake
- Accountable municipalities: Gem Lake, Maplewood, Vadnais Heights, White Bear Lake, Ramsey County
- Nutrient water quality classification: Stable
Willow Lake has been monitored intermittently since 1981 and is not currently monitored by the District. Based on the information available, it is believed that the water quality is stable and is meeting state water quality standards.