- Forest Lake (Arts in the Park) Lakeside Park – June 20 @ 5-8 p.m.
- Edgewater Park in Woodbury – June 27 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Autumn Hills Park in Oak Park Heights – July 6 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Tanners Lake in Oakdale – July 12 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Lions Park in Saint Paul Park – July 18 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Long Lake in Stillwater – July 24 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Pine Tree Pond in Cottage Grove – July 26 @ 6:30 p.m.
Youth must be accompanied by an adult. More details at www.mnwcd.org/events, email Jenn Radtke or call 651-330-8220 x44.
The Summer Family Pond Dipping is co-sponsored EMWREP and RWMWD.
Explore a little known natural area unique to Woodbury and to the Twin Cities metro.
Join the City of Woodbury and the Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District on Wednesday, July 19th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. for a free, guided walking tour of the Tamarack Nature Preserve.
The Tamarack Nature Preserve has more than 150 acres providing home to plants and trees that are normally found only in northern Minnesota. Learn about the park’s history, geology, unique blend of ecosystems and diversity of plants.
Meet at the Tamarack Nature Preserve parking lot (1825 Tower Drive) at 6:30 pm. Then join the group on a guided walking tour on the boardwalk as plant ecologists answer questions and point out the diversity of unique bog flowers and trees.
Pre-registration required. Call Deb at 651-792-7959 or e-mail to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. July 12. This event is free of charge. Participants of all ages are welcome.
Find the event on Facebook (Tamarack Nature Preserve Tour) to stay in touch with updates and weather.